Lower Back Pain Treatment in Cumming GA
Lower back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal injuries in Cumming GA. At Watts Chiropractic Clinic, we help patients suffering from lower back pain to identify the source of their pain, we then create a rehabilitation plan to treat the injury and prevent it from returning.
We use all natural, gentle chiropractic treatments to help patients manage their pain. Our techniques involve no addictive medications and no invasive procedures, so you can get the treatment you need in a way that is safe. Chiropractic care is gentle enough to use on people of all ages, from children through seniors.
Common Causes of Lower Back Pain
There are many reasons that people in Cumming GA experience lower back pain. Some of the most common causes of lower back pain include:
- Career. Many people experience lower back pain because of their jobs. Un-ergonomic conditions, intense physical activity and repetitive tasks can all strain and stretch the muscles, causing lower back pain.
- Posture. Poor posture can put pressure on the lower lumbar region of the spine, which can result in lower back pain and pain throughout the back.
- Injury. Personal injuries, auto accident injuries and other forms of injury can all cause damage to the muscles and ligaments of the back, resulting in lower back pain.
Typical symptoms of lower back pain and injury to the lower back include:
- Pain. Pain in the lower back may occur when the body assumes certain postures or at unpredictable times.
- Tingling and numbness in one leg. This is a common problem when the patient experiences pain of the sciatic nerve in the lower region of the back.
- Limited range of motion. Muscle stiffness can cause limited range of motion for patients experiencing back pain.
How to Diagnose Causes of Lower Back Pain
Many patients experience lower back pain for weeks or months before coming in to the chiropractor. In most cases, however, the best way to get a diagnosis of the condition is to see a medical professional like a chiropractor. At Watts Chiropractic Clinic we start with a diagnosis to determine the actual cause of the pain. Often this helps patients make small changes that can lead to less pain.
Chiropractic Evaluation and Treatment
In addition to a diagnosis, we also help patients by offering all natural, gentle chiropractic treatments for lower back pain. Some of the most common techniques we use to treat lower back pain include:
- Spinal Adjustment. This technique involves realignment of the spine to reduce pressure on the spinal cord.
- Massage Therapy. Massage therapy is good for relieving patients of their back pain.
- Lifestyle Advice. We teach patients how to make small changes to their routines to avoid back pain.
Contact Our Lower Back Pain Chiropractor in Cumming Today
Don't live with back pain for another day! Contact your lower back pain chiropractor in Cumming at 770-886-7070.